Thursday, April 24, 2014

It Begins

So, I've been writing short stories for years now, but I've been trying to find a way to share it with everyone. I've gone from DeviantArt down to less reputable sites like FurAffinity and even Fanfiction sites, trying to get some input.

Now, some of my more promising works I'll be posting on ebooks for a really really low price to see if I can get some money out of it, God knows I need it... But for now, I'd like to share some of my much smaller works after revision.

In the meantime, I'm following Joseph Inzirillo who is one of the writers in my Creative Writing class at Olympic College. I do recommend following his blog as well and seeing what he has to offer. He's working on a book by writing several chapters into short stories that will eventually become a novel. It seems like a novel idea to me. :p I may or may not continue on some of my stories, depending on how much of a following I get and whether or not you think it's interesting.

SO, I'm going to do a bit of revising on a story titled "Doctor Smith" and post it in a little while so you get an idea of what I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment