Monday, August 25, 2014

Panic attack

So, I very nearly had a panic attack today. Here's the summary of my previous semester leading up to today's freakout.

So, for the summer semester, I was taking Chemistry prep (at 7am to 10am), Geography(1pm to 4pm), and precalculus (5pm to 9pm), all of which were crammed into a 6 week course. I had THOUGHT that my chemistry class was an 8 week course, and I missed the final... failing the course entirely... 0.0 SO, I have to retake that course. BUT, I hadn't gotten the rescheduling done. I was planning on taking that care of today...
I log on to OASIS and find out that classes start today, including my new chemistry class that I can't take since I failed the previous one... so, I panic and rush to the school to get my rescheduling done immediately. Get re registered... thankfully I managed to get the class I needed which would otherwise have messed up my entire academic plan... but I got it... turned in my new schedule to the VA... I'm likely going to have to pay back some of my BAH... joy...
I run to go get my new books only to find out that some of them aren't on the shelf. They're probably all taken already. Great... I'll have to order them online or something, right? No... they haven't been stocked yet. Why? August 25 is the final day for book return. They're currently stocking the books for all the classes which don't start until September 22nd... the book return date is the date I saw when checking my schedule... I pretty much collapsed in front of the poor lady with relief... Aaaaand then I had my first cigarette in a month when I got home...

SO, note to everyone... DO NOT PROCRASTINATE... I'm going to have a lie down for a little bit to cool off...

1 comment:

  1. Wow...Well at least your day was interesting...Better running around in a panic then doing nothing all day. Yay Catharsis...

    ReplyDelete